BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 3, 2010

Who would know these kids were drunk
driving in our town?
I was coming out of the parking lot,
they hit me, I spun around.


All of a sudden my short life flashed
before my hurting eyes.
I started thinking about all the fun
I had with mom, dad, and the guys.
Then I hear the siren guy say there is no chance -
She will die, I also felt my spirit go up into the sky.


Why does my family have to suffer,
for something they didn't do?
I just pulled out of a parking lot and now my life is through.


I am only 19 years old now,
my family's life is going to shatter,
and the civil case will not matter.
The expense of my funeral will bring them down,
me lying in a casket,
my family and friends all on the ground.


Just because those kids thought they were cool,
drinking and driving in my town.

0 comments: